Effective date: September 1, 2021
This policy applies to the services provided by the OrgHive website platform. At the same time, we hope you understand the following:
Before using the products or services on the OrgHive website, please read carefully and thoroughly understand this policy, and use the relevant products or services after confirming your full understanding and consent. Especially the terms marked in bold/bold underline, you should read them emphatically. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the content of this policy, you can contact us through the "Help" page of the OrgHive website.
Part One Definition
OrgHive platform refers to the OrgHive website (the domain name involved is orghive.com or other URLs adjusted by the platform operator according to the actual business) and mobile applications and software.
Personal information: refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information or reflect the activities of a specific natural person.
Children: Refers to minors under the age of fourteen.
Personal sensitive information: refers to personal information including ID number, personal biometric information, bank account number, property information, whereabouts, transaction information, and children’s Personal sensitive information is marked in bold).
Personal information deletion: refers to the act of removing personal information from the system involved in the realization of daily business functions, so that it can be kept in a state where it cannot be retrieved or accessed.
- How we collect and use your information
- How do we share, transfer, and publicly des-stylelose your information
- How do we protect your information
- How do you manage your information
- How do we deal with the information of minors
- How your personal information is transferred globally
- How to contact us
1. How we collect and use your information
When you use our products and/or services, we need/may need to collect and use your personal information including the following two types:
- 1.1 In order to provide you with the functions of our products and/or services, you must authorize us to collect and use the necessary information. If you refuse to provide the corresponding information, you will not be able to use our products and/or services normally;
You understand and agree:
- 1.2 In order to bring you a better product and service experience, we are constantly striving to improve our technology, and then we may launch new or optimized functions from time to time, and may need to collect and use new personal information or change personal information Purpose or method of use. In this regard, we will separately explain to you the collection purpose, scope and method of use of the corresponding information by updating this policy, pop-up windows, page prompts, etc., and provide you with a way to choose your consent, and after obtaining your express consent Collect and use. During this process, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, you can contact us through the various contact methods provided on the OrgHive website platform, and we will answer you as soon as possible.
We will collect and use your personal information to realize the following functions of this policy:
(1) Help you become our member
Basic membership serviceWe provide you with basic membership services through an account on the OrgHive platform. In order to register as a member and use our membership service, you need to provide your mobile phone number, the member name and password you intend to use to create an account on the OrgHive platform. If you only need to use browsing and search services, you do not need to register as our member and provide the above information.
For services that require an account on the OrgHive platform, we may verify your membership based on the above information provided by you to ensure that we are providing services for you.
(2) Provide you with product or service information display
During your use of our services, in order to protect your account security, identify abnormal status of your account, understand product adaptability, and provide you with page displays and search results that are more in line with your needs, we may automatically collect your usage and stored as web log information, including:
- Device information: We will receive and record the device-related information (including device model, operating system version, device settings, device advertising identifiers, mobile device identification codes) based on your specific operations during software installation and/or use. , Network card address, mobile application list and other software and hardware and device environment information), device location-related information (including your authorized GPS location and sensor information such as WLAN access points, Bluetooth and base stations).
- Service log information: When you use the products or services provided by our website or client, we will automatically collect your detailed usage of our services and save it as a service log, including browsing, click to view, search queries, and follow to share information, Release information, as well as IP address, browser type, telecom operator, language used, date and time of access.
Please note that separate device information and service log information are information that cannot identify a specific natural person. If we combine this type of non-personal information with other information to identify a specific natural person, or combine it with personal information, during the combined use period, this type of non-personal information will be treated as personal information, unless you have obtained your authorization or unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, we will anonymize and de-identify this type of information.
In order to provide you with information display, search and push services that are more convenient and more in line with your individual needs, we will extract your preference characteristics based on your device information and service log information and generate indirect crowd portraits based on the characteristic tags. Used to display, push information and possible commercial advertisements.
If you do not want to accept the commercial advertisements that we send to you, you can reply to unsubscribe via SMS or other methods provided by us to unsubscribe or close. When you use the site search service we provide, we also provide options that are not specific to your personal characteristics.
In addition, we will also use your above-mentioned information in order to continuously improve and optimize the above-mentioned functions.
(3) Provide you with collection, follow and share functions
When you browse our website or client, you can choose to collect the content and/or services you are interested in, establish a follow-up relationship with the merchants/brands/other members you are interested in, and share with other users through the functional components provided by us. Three parties share information. During your use of the above-mentioned functions, we will collect service log information including your favorite records, following relationships, and sharing history to implement the above-mentioned functions and other purposes clearly notified by us.
(4) Customer service and dispute handling
When you contact us or submit a dispute settlement application, in order to protect your account and system security, we need you to provide the necessary personal information to verify your membership.
In order to facilitate contact with you and help you solve the problem as soon as possible or record the solution and results of related problems, we may save your communication/call records and related content (including account information, other information you provide to prove relevant facts), Or the contact information you left), if you consult, complain or provide suggestions for specific content, we will use your account information and content information.
In order to provide services and improve service quality for reasonable needs, we may also use other information about you, including relevant information you provide when you contact customer service, and questionnaire response information sent to us when you participate in a questionnaire survey.
(5) Provide you with the public release function of comments, questions and answers, etc.
You can publicly release information through the evaluation, question and answer, blog and other information release functions we provide for you, including as a member, you can post graphics/video content, post comments and Q&A content, and release products and/or services as a brand. Information, store-related information.
We may determine whether you can enjoy the corresponding function permissions based on your membership type and web log information.
Please note that the information you publicly release may involve personal information of you or others or even sensitive personal information. For example, you choose to upload pictures containing personal information when evaluating. Please consider more carefully whether to share or even publicly share relevant information when using our services. If the personal information of a child is involved in the information you publicly release, you must obtain the authorization and consent of the guardian of the child involved before publishing. Under the aforementioned circumstances, the guardian has the right to contact us through this platform to request correction or deletion of content involving children's personal information.
(6) Provide you with security
In order to improve the security of your use of the services provided by us and our affiliates and partners, protect the personal and property safety of you or other users or the public from infringement, and better prevent phishing websites, fraud, network vulnerabilities, computer viruses, and network attacks, Network intrusion and other security risks, to more accurately identify violations of laws and regulations or the relevant agreement rules of the OrgHive website platform. We may use or integrate your member information, transaction information, device information, relevant web logs, and our affiliates and partners Obtain information that you have authorized or shared in accordance with the law to comprehensively determine your account risks, conduct identity verification, detect and prevent security incidents, and take necessary recording, auditing, analysis, and disposal measures in accordance with the law.
- (7.1) If the information you provide contains the personal information of other users, you need to ensure that you have obtained legal authorization before providing such personal information to the OrgHive website platform. If it involves children's personal information, you need to obtain the consent of the corresponding child's guardian before publishing. In the aforementioned circumstances, the guardian has the right to contact us through this platform to request correction or deletion of the content of the child's personal information.
- (7.2) If we use information for other purposes not specified in this policy, or use information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, or we actively obtain your personal information from a third party, we will obtain your consent in advance.
If we obtain your information indirectly from a third party, we will explicitly request the third party in writing to collect personal information after obtaining your consent in accordance with the law, and inform you of the content of the shared information, which involves sensitive information. Before providing it to us, it needs to be clearly confirmed by you, and requires the third party to make a commitment to the legality and compliance of the source of personal information. If the third party violates the behavior, we will explicitly require the other party to bear the corresponding legal responsibility; at the same time; Our professional security team will strengthen the security of personal information (including sensitive information reporting, sensitive information encrypted storage, access control, etc.). We will use no less than the same protection methods and measures as our own users' personal information to protect the personal information obtained indirectly.
- (7.3) Exception with authorization and consent
According to relevant laws and regulations, the collection of your personal information in the following situations does not require your authorization and consent:
- Related to national security and national defense security.
- Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests.
- Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments.
- In order to protect the life, property and other major legal rights of the personal information subject or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain your own consent.
- The personal information collected is des-stylelosed to the public by yourself.
- Collect personal information from legally publicly des-stylelosed information, such as legal news reports, government information des-stylelosure and other channels.
- Necessary for signing a contract according to your requirements.
- It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the provided products or services, such as des-styleovering and disposing of product or service failures.
- Necessary for legal news reporting.
- When it is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and when they provide academic research or description results to the outside, they de-identify the personal information contained in the results.
- Related to OrgHive website fulfilling the obligations stipulated by laws and regulations.
- Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
- (7.4) Please be aware that, in accordance with applicable laws, if we take technical measures and other necessary measures to process personal information, the data recipient cannot re-identify specific individuals and cannot be restored, or we may conduct de-identification research on the collected information , Statistical analysis and prediction, used to improve the content and layout of the OrgHive website platform, provide product or service support for business decisions, and improve our products and services (including the use of anonymous data for machine learning or model algorithm training). The use of the processed data does not require separate notice to you and your consent.
- (7.5) If we stop operating OrgHive website platform products orservices, we will promptly stop continuing to collect your personal information and will notify you of the suspension of operations in the form of one-by-one delivery or announcement. Business-related personal information is deleted or anonymized. Where children's personal information is involved, we will promptly notify the child guardian of the notice of the suspension of operations.
- (7.6) When you actively cancel your account, we will make it anonymous or delete your personal information as soon as possible in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations.
In order to ensure the normal operation of the OrgHive website platform, provide you with a more relaxed visit experience, and recommend you content that may be of interest to you, we will store cookies, Flash cookies, or browsers (or associated applications) on your computer or mobile device Programs) provide other local storage (collectively referred to as "Cookies") that usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, websites can store data such as your preferences or products in your favorites.
If your browser or browser additional services allow, you can modify your acceptance of cookies or reject our cookies. For details, see AboutCookies.org. But if you do this, you may not be able to enjoy a better service experience, and in some cases may even affect your safe access to our website, and you may need to change user settings every time you visit our website.
(2) Cookie similar technology
In addition to cookies, we also use web beacons, pixel tags, ETags and other similar technologies. For example, the email we send you may contain an address link that links to the content of our website. If you click the link, we will track the click to help us understand your product or service preferences so that we can proactively improve our customers Service experience. A web beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a website or email. With the help of the pixel tags in the email, we can know whether the email has been opened. If you do not want your activities to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
ETag (Entity Tag) is the HTTP protocol header transmitted between the Internet browser and the Internet server, which can replace Cookie. ETag can help us avoid unnecessary server load, improve service efficiency, and save resources and energy. At the same time, we may use ETag to record your identity so that we can understand and improve our products or services more deeply. Most browsers provide users with the function of clearing the browser cache data. You can perform the corresponding data clearing operation in the browser settings function. However, please note that if you disable ETag, you may not be able to enjoy a relatively better product or service experience.
3. How do we share, transfer and publicly des-stylelose your personal information
We will not share your personal information with other companies, organizations and individuals, except in the following circumstances:
- (1.1) Sharing in the case of your active choice: You purchase goods and book services through the OrgHive website, and we will share the necessary transaction-related information in your order information with the merchant or the actual service provider of the relevant goods and services according to your choice. To fulfill your needs for purchasing goods or booking services from them, and prompt them to complete the follow-up after-sales service. You can check the information published in the business license or the electronic link identification of the business license on the main page of the relevant product and service provider engaged in business activities to identify your transaction partner.
- (1.2) Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
- (1.3) Sharing under statutory circumstances: We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, the need for litigation dispute resolution, or the requirements of administrative and judicial organs in accordance with the law.
(1.5) Sharing with authorized partners: We will entrust authorized partners to provide you with certain services or perform functions on our behalf. We will only share your information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific and clear purposes. Authorized partners can only Access to the information needed to perform their duties, and this information cannot be used for any other purpose. For those involving children's personal information, we do not allow partners to delegate.
Currently, our authorized partners include the following types:
- Authorized partners for advertising and analysis services. Unless we have your permission, we will not share your personally identifiable information with partners that provide advertising and analysis services. We will entrust these partners to process information related to the coverage and effectiveness of advertising, but will not provide your personally identifiable information, or we will de-identify this information so that it will not identify you personally. Such partners may combine the above-mentioned information with other data they obtain legally to implement advertising services or decision-making suggestions entrusted by us.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
- (2.1) Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties.
- (2.2) When a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation occurs on the OrgHive website, or other situations involving mergers, acquisitions or bankruptcy liquidation, if the transfer of personal information is involved, we will require new companies and organizations that hold your personal information to continue to be subject to this policy Otherwise, we will require the company, organization and individual to seek authorization and consent from you again.
(3) Public des-stylelosure
We will only publicly des-stylelose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- (3.1) With your explicit consent or based on your active choice, we may publicly des-stylelose your personal information.
- (3.2) If we determine that you have violated laws and regulations or seriously violated OrgHive website platform related agreement rules, or to protect the personal and property safety of us and our affiliated company users or the public from infringement, we may follow laws and regulations or OrgHive website platform related agreements The rules des-stylelose personal information about you with your consent, including relevant violations and the measures we have taken against you.
(4) Exceptions to obtaining authorization and consent in advance when sharing, transferring, and publicly des-stylelosing personal information in the following situations, you do not need to obtain your authorization and consent in advance for sharing, transferring, and publicly des-stylelosing your personal information:
- (4.1) Related to national security and national defense security.
- (4.2) Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests.
- (4.3) Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments.
- (4.4) To protect your or other individuals’ life, property, and other major legal rights, but it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- (4.5) Your personal information des-stylelosed to the public on your own.
- (4.6) Collect personal information from legally publicly des-stylelosed information, such as legal news reports, government information des-stylelosure and other channels.
Please be aware that, in accordance with applicable laws, if we take technical measures and other necessary measures to process personal information so that the data recipient cannot re-identify specific individuals and cannot be restored, there is no need to share, transfer, and publicly des-stylelose such processed data. We will notify you separately and get your consent.
4. How do we protect the security of your personal information
(1) We have adopted reasonable and feasible safety protection measures that comply with industry standards to protect your information and prevent unauthorized access, public des-stylelosure, use, modification, damage, or loss of personal information. For example, the data exchange between your browser and the server is protected by SSL protocol encryption; we also provide the OrgHive website with HTTPS protocol for safe browsing; we will use encryption technology to improve the security of personal information; we will use trusted The protection mechanism prevents malicious attacks on personal information; we will deploy an access control mechanism to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we will organize security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees’ awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
We have designated a person to be responsible for the protection of children’s information, strictly set information access permissions, adopt the principle of minimum sufficient authorization for staff who may be exposed to children’s information, and take technical measures to record and control the staff’s handling of children’s information. Avoid illegal copying and downloading of children's personal information.
(2) We have an industry-leading data security management system with data as the core and around the data life cycle and improve the security of the entire system in multiple dimensions from organizational construction, system design, personnel management, and product technology. At present, our valuable information system has passed the level three or higher evaluation of network security protection and ISO27001 certification.
(3) We will take reasonable and feasible measures and try our best to avoid collecting irrelevant personal information. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the policy, unless there is a mandatory retention requirement by law. For example, the "E-Commerce Law of the People's Republic of China" requires that product and service information and transaction information be kept for no less than three years from the date of completion of the transaction. And our criteria for judging the aforementioned deadlines include:
- (3.1) Complete the transaction purpose related to you, maintain the corresponding transaction and business records, and respond to your possible inquiries or complaints.
- (3.2) To ensure the safety and quality of our services to you.
- (3.3) Do you agree to a longer retention period?
- (3.4) Is there any other special agreement on the retention period?
After your personal information exceeds the retention period, we will delete your personal information or make it anonymized in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws.
(4) The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment. We strongly recommend that you do not use communication methods other than those recommended by OrgHive websites to send personal information. You can establish contact and share with each other through our services. When you create a communication, transaction, or sharing through our services, you can choose the object of communication, transaction or sharing independently, as a third party who can see your transaction content, contact information, exchange information or sharing content and other related information.
When using OrgHive website services to conduct online transactions, you will inevitably des-stylelose your personal information, such as name, contact information or contact address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please properly protect your personal information and only provide it to others when necessary. If you find that your personal information, especially your account or password, has been leaked, please contact the OrgHive website customer service immediately so that we can take corresponding measures according to your application.
Please note that the information that you voluntarily share or even publicly share when using our services may involve your or others' personal information or even personal sensitive information. For example, you choose to upload pictures containing personal information when evaluating. Please consider more carefully whether to share or even publicly share relevant information when using our services.
Please use a complex password to help us ensure the security of your account. We will do our best to ensure the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public des-stylelosure, tampering or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
(5) We will update and publish security risks, personal information security impact assessment reports and other relevant content from time to time, which you can obtain through the announcement on the OrgHive website.
(6) After a personal information security incident unfortunately occurs, we will inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and you can independently prevent and reduce risks Suggestions, remedies for you, etc. We will inform you of the relevant situation of the incident by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to publish an announcement.
We have formulated emergency plans for children's information security incidents, and regularly organize relevant internal personnel to conduct emergency response training and emergency drills to enable them to master job responsibilities and emergency response strategies and procedures. In the unfortunate event of a child information security incident, we will promptly inform the child and his guardian in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and the children and their guardians can Suggestions on autonomous prevention and reduction of risks, remedial measures for children and their guardians, etc. We will promptly inform the children and their guardians of the incidents through APP push notifications, emails/short messages, etc. When it is difficult to inform one by one, we will adopt a reasonable and effective way to release relevant warning information. At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of child information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities. If the legitimate rights and interests of children and their guardians are damaged, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibilities.
At the same time, we will also report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
5. How you can manage your personal information
You can access and manage your information in the following ways.
(i) You have the right to access, correct or supplement your information. You can do this yourself by.
- Log in to the OrgHive website, click on “Account Settings” under your personal icon and then inquire and correct your personal information and personal account related information.
- Login to the OrgHive website and click on "Account Settings" and then under “Account Security” to inquire, correct or add information about your personal information, bound cell phone, etc.
- Leave us a message through the "Contact US" page for assistance in checking, correcting or supplementing your information.
(ii) Deleting your information
You have the right to access, correct, or supplement your information. You may delete some of your information in the manner set forth in (a).
You can request us to delete your member information in the following cases by contacting us as specified in the How to Contact Us section below.
- If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations.
- If we collect or use your personal information without your explicit consent.
- If our handling of personal information is in serious violation of our agreement with you.
- If you no longer use our products or services, or if you voluntarily cancel your account.
- If we permanently cease to provide products or services to you.
If we decide to respond to your request for deletion, we will also, where possible, simultaneously notify the subjects who have obtained your personal information from us and request that they delete it in a timely manner, unless otherwise required by law or regulation, or unless such subjects have your independent authorization.
Once you or we have assisted you in deleting the relevant information, we may not be able to immediately delete the corresponding information from the backup system due to applicable legal requirements or security technology, and we will store your personal information securely and isolate it from any further processing until such time as the backup can be erased or anonymity achieved when the backup is updated.
(iii) Changing or withdrawing the scope of your authorized consent
(iv) Cancellation of your account
You may request cancellation of your account by:
- Going to the OrgHive website and select Contact Us to assist you in requesting cancellation of your account. After you voluntarily cancel your account, we will stop providing you with products or services, delete or anonymize your personal information as required by applicable law.
(v) Binding Information System Automated Decision Making
In some business functions, we may make decisions based solely on automated, non-human decision-making mechanisms, including information systems and algorithms. If these decisions significantly affect your legitimate rights and interests, you have the right to request an explanation from us, and we will provide a method of appeal without infringing on OrgHive's trade secrets or other users' rights and interests, or the public interest.
(vi) Respond to your request above
For security purposes, you may be required to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. We may ask you to verify your identity first before processing your request.
We will respond within 15 days. If you are not satisfied, you may also initiate a complaint by contacting us as specified in the How to Contact Us section below.
In principle, we do not charge a fee for your reasonable requests, but we will charge a cost fee for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, as appropriate. We may deny requests that are not directly related to your identity, are unwarrantedly repetitive, require excessive technical means (for example, requiring the development of new systems or fundamental changes to current practices), pose a risk to the legal rights of others, or are highly impractical. We will not be able to respond to your request when required by law or regulation to do so in the following circumstances.
- Related to national security, national defence security.
- Related to public safety, public health, or vital public interests.
- Those related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment, etc.
- Where there is sufficient evidence of subjective malice or abuse of rights by the subject of personal information
- Where responding to your request will result in serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations
- Where commercial secrets are involved.
- In connection with the OrgHive website's fulfillment of its obligations under laws and regulations.
6. How we handle information about minors
Once we identify you as a child user through real person authentication, we will notify your parent or other guardian and ask your parent or other guardian to agree to the rules for the collection and use of children's personal information.
In the event that a parent or other guardian consents to the use of our products or services or collects personal information from children as a result of your unsolicited submissions in connection with your use of the Site, we will use, share, transfer or des-stylelose this information only as permitted by law or regulation, as expressly agreed to by the parent or other guardian, or as necessary to protect the child. Children may not create their own user accounts without the consent of their parents or other guardians.
If you are a parent or other guardian of a child, please be concerned that the child in your custody is using our Services with your authorized consent. If you have questions about the personal information of a child in your custody, please contact us using the contact information in Section IX.
7. How your personal information is transferred globally
Personal information collected and generated during our operations in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China (HKSAR) is stored in the territory of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China (HKSAR), except in the following cases.
- Explicitly provided for by law or regulation.
- Obtaining your authorization.
- Your personal initiative such as cross-border transactions (e.g., purchase of overseas goods) through the OrgHive platform.
Material changes within the meaning of this policy include but are not limited to.
- Significant changes to our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way personal information is used, etc.
- Significant changes in our control, etc. Such as a change in ownership caused by mergers and acquisitions, reorganization, etc.
- A change in the primary recipients of personal information sharing, transfer or public des-stylelosure.
- Significant changes in your rights to participate in the handling of personal information and the way they are exercised.
- When there is a change in the department responsible for handling personal information security, our contact information and complaint channels.
- When a personal information security impact assessment report indicates a high risk.
9. How to Contact Us
You may contact us, and we will respond to your request within 15 days, by contacting us as follows.
- If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the content of this policy, personal information of children, you can contact us through the "Contact Us" page of the OrgHive website.
- If you find that your personal information may have been leaked, you may file a complaint through the "Contact Us" page of this website.
- Or Email us at email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if you believe that our personal information processing behavior has harmed your legitimate rights and interests, you can file a complaint with the local Internet information management department, consumer protection association, or you can also seek a solution by filing a lawsuit with the court with jurisdiction in the defendant's place of residence.