My Favourite quotes to stay motivated:
- If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
- Be so focused on watering your grass that you don't have time to check if someone else's is greener.
- Don't fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.
- You are absolutely capable of creating the life you can't stop thinking about. Stop living in your head. It's time to make your dreams happen.
- Scared? Good. We don't grow when we stay inside our comfort zone.
- Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise.
- Where you are a year from now is a reflection of the choices you choose to make right now.
- Mindset, habits, and routines are the building blocks for success toward your wellness goals.
- Everything is hard before it is easy.
- Focus on yourself. Don't get lost in other people.
- Stop overthinking things and just do.
- The body ACHIEVES what the mind BELIEVES.
- Never let your fear decide your fate.
- Self-doubt kills more dreams than FAILURE ever will.
- Don't tell people your plans. Show them your results.
- When you get tired, learn to rest not to quit.
- You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret to your success is found in your daily routine.
A useful tip to quiet down the noise in my head and stay motivated:
Dedicate 15 mins every morning or evening for dedicated thinking time where you write in your journal what's on your mind. It could be anything that's bothering you, goals you're wanting to achieve, or merely the voice in your head. I call this "binning thoughts time" where you declutter the useless thoughts. This will help you gain more clarity of your subconscious mind as sometimes the hundreds of seemingly different thoughts or ideas in your head all revolve around a common theme. It helps me stay more positive, mindful, and stop the incessant rumination of the mind.